Visit the following top locations with us:
- Okavango delta – A beautiful inland swampy wildlife habitat and one of Africa’s largest deltas. It is surrounded by many game reserves
- Tsodilo Hills (World Heritage Site) – A beautiful unique place made of distinct rock shelters, depressions and caves
- Mokolodi nature reserve – A natural game reserve found in southern Botswana founded by the Mokolodi Wildlife Foundation
- Khamo Rhino Sanctuary – A wildlife reserve and a safe haven for the endangered rhinoceros species
- Makgadikgadi Pans – A salt pan in the middle of Botswana and one of the largest in the world
On this trip to Botswana, you will enjoy the beauty of the capital city of Botswana, Gaborone and you’ll enjoy camping in Mokolodi nature reserve and Khama Rhino Sanctuary. Both places offer you an opportunity to observe fascinating behavior of the wildlife that includes antelope species, warthog, leopard, brown hyena and white rhino.You will also get the opportunity to visit and have a taste of Bushman culture at the Tsodilo hills settlement, the famous san paintings. The tour will also give guests insights to the ancient history of the ‘World Heritage site’, and culture of the area and to some extent, the geological forces that shaped the African continent. This is also a nice tour for those that want some “physical” activity as we do lots of hiking and exploring once we get to the Hills.
The itinerary has been designed to appeal to those whose hearts are thrilled with authentic adventure camping, Learning and Discovering the local cultures of San people, Hambukushu and Bayeyi people. Experience mobile tented camps, game-viewing drives and guided walks with guide. From Africa’s spectacular big game to its colorful local cultures—this is the ultimate Okavango and Salt pans safari experience.
We can arrange any trip for you based on your needs
Things to note
- A pack lunch and water are provided for long driving hours.
- Our guests are encouraged to stick to limited one soft bag type per person maximum weight of 15kg excluding your carry-on hand bags.
- All meals on mobile camping safari, (unless stipulated) are cooked on open fire by our guide/cook.
- Light breakfast consists of bread or toast, cereals, fruits, rusks, eggs and bacon and pancakes.
- Diner includes pastas, braais, beef seswa, stews and baked bread around the fire. Fresh vegetables and salads, will be serviced where possible, note in some areas this will not be possible.
- Some fresh fruits will be provided where possible.
- Vegetarians dishes can be catered for but please notify prior to safari departure.